RoCkin Catz-Ro'Catz!

RoCkin Catz-Ro'Catz!

Thursday 11 August 2011

Bboy Name..~

Hey waddup2..Its me trigger!..oh wait..I was Trigger..hahaha..Now my name Ro'Catz..change name liao
=.=..
Kalo hal nma bboy...Dlu nma aku Bboy Easyalways/easy..I found out that name was too long and some bboy already used it..So before Boyination 8..i used the name of Trigger..dkat nak sthun dah ku gna nma nieh..but it seems like..=.=..it doesnt represent me..i want to find a name that really suitable for me..
So,ku bncng la ngan crewmates aku Bboy Nerdie...within a days..he come out with a name and some reasons for me to use that name..
When he mention the name "Ro'Catz", its like the name comes from heaven for me....(A..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~holy sound)..hahahhaa..
Why do I used Ro'CAtz?
-Ro'-Rockin
-Catz -I love CAtz!
         -Im from CAtz(Kuching,Sarawak)
 -Rockin Catz -Represent Kuching..Love to rockin;
-Ro'Catz- Roket (Fly hgh to achieve smthng impossible)

hahhaha..so from now on..i will stay wth the nme Ro'Catz..so..NO MORE TRIGGER!hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment