RoCkin Catz-Ro'Catz!

RoCkin Catz-Ro'Catz!

Saturday 3 December 2011

This is the way I live..Izzie Ro"catz TnT

Well..Its a bit of my story tho..Before and after school..Dlu..Well..I do care about fame and fortune..Kinda greedy tho..Even till I got into UITM I am greedy for these particular thing..I even used up my Bboyin skill to attract people's attention...But after the 2nd Sem In Uitm..I messed up a lot of things..Kinda regret but I need to keep move on...What I have learn is to learn on how to have positive way of life,..eventho I cant fix all of it...But smtmes,Trying is Believing..Starts trying,Stop Regretting..You never know what will you have in the future..

So yeah,I learn more about my religion and the culture I live with,Hip-Hop

Thanks for both of it..I kept move on..And  I start to forget about fame and fortune..Those thing are nothing for me..Now all I care are Knowledge,Respect and Attitude..I quit Uitm for some reason and cntnue study on what i love the most..Cooking..Diploma In culinary art at Satt College..i love it..=)

Its not to late to change tho..All you can do is to keep trying..Imagine that your life is an essay..The "fullstop" is your death,and "coma" is just the part where you think about your life,and keep cntnue with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment